If you cannot see the above link, please click here to register.
The cost of registration includes lunch on all 3 days of the conference, tea and coffee breaks between technical sessions, and
the conference reception. It also includes one copy of the conference proceedings. Full breakfast will be provided for all delegates
staying in the conference hotel.
The registration costs for ASSETS 2006 are as follows:
- ACM/SIGACCESS members before 25 September 2006 - $425
- ACM/SIGACCESS members after 25 September 2006 - $575
- Non-ACM/SIGACCESS members before 25 September 2006 - $525
- Non-ACM/SIGACCESS members after 25 September 2006 - $675
- Students before 25 September 2006 - $250
- Students after 25 September 2006 - $300
To obtain a letter from the ACM for the US Consulate while applying for a US visa, first contact the US Consulate in the country in which you reside
to determine what information and/or documentation is required. Then send an email to Stephanie Smith
email@example.com with the following information:
- Your name.
- Your mailing address and fax number.
- Also, if you have an accepted paper, please include the complete citation.
| || |
|Events and Timeline |
|Paper submissions ||June 2, 2006 |
notification for papers ||July 3, 2006 |
| Poster and Demonstration
submissions ||July 14, 2006 |
|Doctoral Consortium and Student Research Competition Proposal submissions ||July 14, 2006 |
notification for other venues ||July 28, 2006 |
all venues ||August 18, 2006 || |